Home remedy for cold and cough
Does cold and cough annoy you?
Yes, ofcourse, it does annoy everyone. No one wants to fall down with cold and cough as it takes quite some to heal.
Now if you are suffering from cold and want instant relief. Then this article is for you.
Here is a quick home remedy to treat cold and cough.
1. Boil water with ginger, raw turmeric stems, tulsi (basil), adulsa leaves, lemongrass, and pepper.
2. Add honey or sugar for taste after straining. Drink it when warm.
1. Mix in 4 pods of cardamom, 4 corns of black pepper, 4 cloves, a few small slices of fresh ginger and a small piece of cinnamon in water.
2. Allow the mixture to boil and lower the flame.
3. Cover the vessel and allow it to simmer for 10 to 15 minutes.
4. Strain the mixture, add a little milk or honey and drink it while warm. You can also prepare a simple tea with tulsi by adding 10-15 leaves of tulsi into 1.5 cups of water and boiling it.
5. After about 10 minutes, strain this liquid, mix in a tablespoon of lemon juice and drink it while still warm.
6. Lemon juice contains vitamin C and this, in combination with the medicinal ingredients of tulsi, will improve immunity against the cold.