When you are super hungry and lazy to cook anything, the first thing that you remember is Maggi. Now Maggi is a snack which is actually non spicy or I can say just plain. If you want to spice it up, then this is what you should do.
Preparation Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 25 mins
Makes 2 servings
- 2 packets maggi noodles , broken into pieces
- 2 masala maggi sachet
- 1 1/2 tbsp oil
- 1/2 tsp finely chopped ginger (adrak)
- 2 slit green chillies
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1/4 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped capsicum
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder (haldi)
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- salt to taste
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, add the ginger and green chillies and sauté on a medium flame for few seconds.
- Add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the capsicum and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the turmeric powder, garam masala and 2 maggi masala sachet, mix well and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Add 2 cups of water and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the maggi noodles, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, or till the water has been absorbed completely, while stirring occasionally.
- Discard the green chillies.
- Serve immediately.