Vipin Shenoy, a Mangaluru boy and renowned DJ by profession seemed a little preoccupied as he tried to juggle an interview and a gig at the same time.
The 24-year-old had love for dance and so the passion for music grew in childhood itself.
Speaking to Namma Karavali Team, he said that “. I always wanted to be a DJ but I had hard time in making time as I was giving my whole commitment to dance. And just one fine day I made up my mind and started attending my DJ classes during the summer holidays of my second PU. And then BOOM ! my journey began.”
Talking about his dream job, DJ Vipin further quoted that its almost 6 years now and love for the DJ field made me take this professionally.
DJ Vipin comes from a reputable family where his father is a bank employee of Bank of Baroda and his mother is a President of Ladies club. She is a pivotal lady who takes part in bhajans in temples.
It may also surprise you to know that DJ Vipin was
- Twice finalist in Sony TV show “BOOGIE-WOOGIE”
- Semi finalist in Sony TV show “ENTERTAINMENT KE LIYE KUCH BHI KAREGA”
- Semi Finalist in “INDIA’S GOT TALENT” BY COLOURS CHANNEL
- Finalist in ETV KANNADA SHOW – “ETV SUPER “
- Finalist in ETV TELUGU SHOW – “ETV ADHURS”
- Finalist in ETV MARATHI SHOW – “ETV NAADKHULA”
- Finalist in ETV BENGALI SHOW – “ETV JHOM JHAMAT”
This well known DJ has showcased his talents in various events like Big Traffic Guru, an event for Mangaluru Traffic police, Flash Mob for charity cause etc. Vipin has performed for the Official Party of Sunny Leone’s “Ek Paheli Leela” Movie Release party.
He is official the DJ of Mangaluru’s Number 1 stunt team – Team Zero Gravity.
He is also the founder of SUPER SOULS, an NGO which helps under privileged children.