Tomato Chutney Recipe (Serve for 2)
Tomato Chutney is one such dish which will make your boring food or breakfast interesting. It’s very easy and quick for those who are in morning rush to work.
So let’s go and check out the recipe
3-4 Tomatoes finely chopped
2 onions finely chopped
2 green Chilies finely chopped
1 Tbs Ginger-Garlic paste
Garam Masala powder (1 Tbs)
Salt (According to the taste)
1. Heat the oil in a vessel (mid-flame) and add jeera. Keep it for 2 minutes.
2. Put onions and fry it for 2-3 minutes or till it becomes golden brown.
3. Now add ginger-garlic paste, Garam Masala, salt and make it a paste.
4. Add green chilies and chopped tomatoes. Keep stirring it till it looks like paste.
5. Keep stirring for minimum 5 minutes so that the chutney at the bottom does not get burnt.
6. Add coriander leaves for the dressing.
Your tomato chutney is now ready to be served.